Monday, January 28, 2008

Not so well today

I can't helped it but to talk less today. I believed many of my friends notice this today and most probably wondering ...if I am having a mood swing or another monthly 'aunty visit'? well...'no' to both...My running nose and my sorethroat is bad. So anyone has any miraculous cure for this....CNY is comming...I don't want to fall back on bed wearing my new clothes....

Anyway...nothing remarkable today...nothing much about me...and nation wide only the 'Number of hardcore poor decreasing' on the Star caught my attention. I don't know how much it is true but if it is then it is good. Just hope that Malaysia is not lack behind even with the less attention on IT sector in our goverment's policy. I believe argiculture is important but in today's global trend...IT is nowhere but everywhere.

May all Malaysians live up to our Malaysia Boleh spirit!

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

get well soon and be strong.. think of CNY.. it's coming soon.. =)