Tuesday, July 8, 2008

After a month

After a month in Intel, I fell in love with it. I love my workload, I love my teammates and I love the environments...I am convince that Intel is right for me now.

We have celebrated 2 of our colleagues departure. 1st, it was Sundar. Sundar left after 2 years of relocation here in Intel Penang. He is well integrated into our culture. He eats and speaks like us. I am happy for him.

The 2nd was Jia Huey. She is a lovely and active. She is heading to Australia for a betterment. We celebrated her farewell in 火锅王. This was also a great opportunity for me to get to know my colleagues. And by the end, I got a surprise farewell gift from Jia Huey.

So let you...what have I received?
any idea? know what is that?

still empty?

hai...everything is revealed...still don't know?

haha...that is it...it is a gun from Jia Huey...reminder for us to have fun!

My Gun...my funness

another gift of the week...from World Vision

No comments: