Thursday, September 3, 2009

Raya Plan for friends and family

Born and raise on Butterworth gave me a lot of opportunity to venture into the nature. It used to be in my weekend routine to go hiking at Cherun Tokun, jogging at Mengkuang Dam, having fun at my grandma's kampung house and orchard. With my outgoing and active personality, I grew to know Butterworth well both in food and landmark...I can easily turned into taman taman just to avoid traffic and find those road side stalls selling the best of its kind in Butterworth.

Many of my friends have suggested I take them round Butterworth but we just could not find time together. As Raya holiday is coming and I have a long 4 days break, I am suggesting to all my friends that lets make trips during these days. Just ring me up and we can arrange something up on mainland.

Dear friends,
Ring me up and we can have fun this Raya together.

Looking forward to our holiday...hooray!

No comments: