Monday, May 26, 2008

不幸

21st May, WCIT was finally over. It was not as expected and ended up badly for me with a car accident. Though i believe that the event was successful and impactful as a whole but in terms of my personal development, then it was a 'No No'. The JD was a disaster...nothing like being told to us during the interview. We ended up doing much runners like works and a lot of covering ass jobs. Arranging the 1 on 1 meet for our speakers were really very difficult. 'Sorry' was a common word from me during the 3 days event.

By the end of the 3rd day, it was such a relieve. Thinking that it finally came to the end but worse thing tended to happed one after another. I accidentally bumped into a car on my way back after work. I was actually very tired and exhausted with mild fever over the past days. Struggled to finished the event just to keep my words and commitment but ended up this a way....haiiiii....

However i really treasure the time and the company of my team mates....oh yes and the experience to meet the tycoon of IT world...

my poor SLK

No comments: