Wednesday, February 25, 2009

9 mths into Working Society

9 months is not that long but it is enough for me to understand what working life is about. The routine, the stress and the boredom...

At every stages of our life, we have different aims. During my primary schooling age, I aimed for a perfect score. Then in secondary school, I pushed myself forward in both academic and extra-curriculum aspects just for a place in university. When I was in university, I prepared myself with knowledge and experience with the hope that they will help me in securing a great job. All these past years, my aims revolved around academic field...all I wanted was the degree which I thought would bring me all that I have ever dream for.

Throughout this 9 months, I have learned a lot technically and emotionally. Lots trainings to undergo, lots of assignments to deliver and lots of expectations to meet. But all these are not what I have aimed for. My life now is rather pale...I will not say that I am far lack from what I have dream of but I was lost...no mission, nothing in specific to strive for...car, house, properties they are all 身外物, life is just not all about those...life should be meaningful. It must be filled with valuable experience.

Work, work and work... I just can't stop at one spot for too long. This drive me forward to improve myself. I have decided to pursue my Master part time. I know it will be very challenging and time consuming. I will have more than 700+ of exhausting days, trying to cope with my study and career, to balance between family and friends...but I am ready! Please bring it on! UTM...u better give me a place!

No comments: