Monday, March 2, 2009

Attention to all Malaysians especially Penangites and Butterworthrians

Please be extra careful especially Malaysians, Penangites and Butterworthrians. This happen to my family. My aunt was shocked but relieved to learn about her sons' safety and the well being of all my other cousins. She wrote the notes below to warn everyone else.

Hi,
My family has just received a call fr a stranger abt half an hour ago, requesting for ransom money of RM100k..claiming he has got hold of a child. The receiver heard a background sound of a child crying pleading for the mummy to rescue him.
We were all so panicked then and started calling to check on our childrens' safety.. and were all relieved to find that they are all safe.
Pls be alert that this syndicate is around our neighbourhood now in Butterworth. Do be extra careful and should highlight to our kids of the danger of strangers.
Do take care. I do not want any of us to have the fear that my family have just gone thru. But Thank God, they everyone is safe now.

Best Regards,
LLP
(2-March-2009)

No comments: