Sunday, October 4, 2009

PGGA 90th Anniversary Gala Dinner

Finally the gala dinner was over. I am not sure if that was the last of our 90th Anniversary activities. If yes, then I have got all my remaining weekends of this year to myself, friends and family before diving into my study again next year.

So our dinner was on last Saturday, 26th September 2009 at Grand Ballroom of Berjaya Georgetown Hotel. This was the 3rd anniversary dinner of PGGA know to me...from the 80th to 85th and now we are in 90th....time flies!
We have been through the 80th, 85th and 90th Anniversary of the Penang Girl Guides Association

I was the PIC of the backdrop & stage and performance. Being in OC team this round wasn't easy for me as I was really busy. Juggling with office loads, teambuilding planning and preperation as well as Tzu Chi food fair were making me crazy....the timeline was all squashed together :-(

The dinner ended late at close to 12pm with Taps...but personally for me and the bunch of 'eX-Union siao kia', Evon, CW, Pn Toh and Dato Yeoh, the night was still young...we continued our day at McD Greenlane till close to 4am in the morning...at least I ended my day at 4am, the 'siao kia' would have continued till dawn.
We were fast...after 10 mins

Anyway, I was glad that the dinner still went well despite the glintch of time due to our VVIP's 'no show'. Thanks to the all my team mates in the organizing committee and my performance helpers. This dinner could never happen without them. And not to forget her highness for gracing our dinner and have brought so much spices to the night.
group photo with Her Highness

...all photos were from friends...no time to take photo on that night

No comments: