Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Scroll, Career, Car and House

Time for reflection again.

Stepping into my 2nd quarter of the century, I have possessed a local made scroll, a stable income career, a local made car and a double story terrace house on joint names. Well...I have a lot now.

At times, I asked myself “What more can one ask for?”. I know there isn’t any definite answer to this question. It changes over time.

When I was in school age, I learned about the importance of education. So I wanted good results to confirm me a place in the university and hoped that it would help me settled in a high profile job and earning big bucks.

When I was in university, I learned about the importance of soft skills and led to the doubt about my past believe. I juggled my studies with a lot of additional activities. So I wanted a simple scroll but rich resume to secure me a career in the correct organization which pays generously.

Now that I am out of our education system and venturing into the working society, I fell lost at times. Unlike old times, I don't have a clear short term goal. It is very vade now. But these, I know are my wishes for the year and many years to come, "May I lead a stable and happy life and for peace and health of all humankind."

Happy Birthday to myself :D and thanks all my family and friends for those wishes, presents and meals ;P

2 comments:

plantagirl said...

You are so RICH!!

szewan62 said...

no i m not rich...i m just an ordinary working class...has to work my ass off to repay all debt.

well you too can do the same. But my advise is go venture out, travel more before you even think of committing to a house and car...

U gambate!