Monday, November 23, 2009

Damn...my words were so 准

My poor car's rear windscreen was broken overnight right in front of my house.

I don't know how much it will cost me but my insurance protection was for maximum of RM800 only. I may need to chip in for the windscreen and definitely I have to pay the full amount for the tint.

I do have a suspect in mind. He is currently one of my neighbour and soon to be not. He is staying and running a 'mamak like' restaurant in my uncle's shop lot. There is controversial between my uncle and him. He has an outstanding rental for 6 months. So my uncle decided to stop his water supply and electric supply. As my father has been helping my uncle to collect the rental all this while, he came over to negotiate with my father. He said we were rich and treated the poor badly...'got to kesian them'.

I overheard their conversation and I advised my dad not to interfere in this matter. It was my uncle's decision to lock the supplies, so let the tenant speak to the landlord straight. We were in no good position and I even said this 'we are in disadvantage looking at all our cars are parked outside. They can easily scratch on our cars and we can't do anything'.

So my dad took my advice and informed the tenant that we were out of the case and they shall deal with my uncle straight. Oh...this was on last Saturday night. So on Sunday morning, my uncle and grandpa were here to negotiate with the tenant. They managed to collect RM500 and a 3000Bahts and recovered the supplies to the tenant's use.

The restaurant's business recovered on Sunday morning and was still opened when I returned home close to midnight yesterday. My car’s windscreen was still fine too. Now on a Monday morning my rear windscreen was already broken.

For the past hours, I was busy calling insurance offices to enquire about my claim...asking if it was necessary to lodge a police report and how was the claiming procedure like while my dad called his friend also our insurance agent over my case. According to him, they didn't have claim over rear windscreen before....yup, normally it was either the front windscreen or the side windows. My case was the one and only one odd case in the office.

I am helpless now. I can't stop those uncivilized acts. I can only pray hard for them to move out peacefully ASAP and my family and I quickly move into my big bro's house ASAP too.

look at the holes and the cracks

obviously this was done with intention

gotto wrap it up before the replacement comes into place

2 comments:

plantagirl said...

Pity lar U.
Need to spend money to do the Widescreen d.

szewan62 said...

apa boleh buat :X