Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Live from Vietnam

This is my 4th day in Vietnam as well as my last in Sapa.

Back in Vietnam for the second time reminded me of my 66 days in India. The non stop sound of horn and crazy traffic are so familiar. Bargaining too is remarkable in this trip. I slashes price like no body's business. All thanks to the alligators here. They can easily markup their merchandises by 10X. Anyway I never expect to buy so much in shortly 4 days but glad that I did. LY, PS, VH and Stella will love it. 100% sure of that.

Looking forward to my visit to minority tribe in awhile. It is going to be a tiring 7km walk.

Tschüss!

2 comments:

Virus's Life said...

got any cheap cheap camera bag pack thr or not??

szewan62 said...

comparatively cheaper than malaysia but i did not buy any coz am satisfy with my 2 bags