Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Am I a Thankful person?

Sometimes I felt bad of myself...

I love one thing and yet I tried to avoid from doing it. It is not that I am not thankful or what...It was just because I need to restrain myself from committing. I would love to do it once in a while but not to commit for long. If you know me well, then you would most probably understand that I tried to keep my words...people can trust me for what I have said. Once I said yes to it, then sure a yes that I will do it.

And because of this, at times, I just wanted to minimal my promises and commitment. I don't want to tell you one and do another.

Please understand that I have my other commitments and priorities. I can only say that I will try...I know try is not a good word to use but that is the best that I could do...at least for now.

I am thankful for all favours, helps and all that have been given and all that I get.

No comments: