Monday, August 4, 2008

Malaysian media trend

If I am a foreigner who came across any Malaysian media, I would be pretty impressed and attracted to continue on...spending some time to venture into it.

You ask me why?

Well I have to say that we Malaysians are truly unique in many ways and especially in our media coverage. I am not sure if you all out there notice about this trend, but I do. When all other foreign media is busy reporting and evaluating on the world economy and inflation, the local media here is busy propagating and speculating on scandals...wonder which national TV news has got headlines like Report me for oral sex, Soi Lek challenges adversaries and Ka Siong: Show me the sex video, and I will resign immediately .

So what am I bothered about? Sex scandal or the economics...However I have to admit that most of the time, I do keep up with those news...haha...just a mode of entertainment.

No comments: