Sunday, November 23, 2008

旧的不去,新的不来

yup...I am saying if the old ones don't go, the new ones won't come.

After a week since the robbery, I started to get all the replacement unit. First I got my IC from JPN and license from JPJ on that very day. Then some other replacements of membership cards. Then dig into my drawers for my new and unused unit MP4 to replace my companing MP3...
so next time when I travel, I can watch some movies as well.

Lost 2 thumb drive of 1GB each but in return got 5 unit of 2GB thumb drive from my aunt...and these are very small and best of all, they were Lenovo made in conjunction of Beijing 2008 Olympic...I have all BeiBei, JingJing, HuanHuan, YingYing and NiNi to myself...they are all very handy and best for me to get my P copies of dramas and movies.

Bei Jing Huan Ying Ni...thanks to my aunt!
so which is missing here?...these 4 are my aunt's...I am now her source of P....haha

As for my company laptop, I have already applied for it last Wednesday and was informed that it was approved and the unit was ready for collection on Friday but...I postponed the collection to the coming Monday for 3 reasons...1.) I am still worry to carry it around...moreover it's Friday and I was heading home. 2.) I don't want to work over this weekend. 3.) I still have yet to buy a new laptop bag....anyway I will still have to take it coz I have lots to do in these few coming weeks...am expected to make an API for some parser in my software and expected to increase my modules' code coverage to 100% on functional and 80% on conditional which was at 60~70% and 50~60% now...all due by the end of this quater which was like 4 weeks from now.... :-(

Am expecting to get a new laptop bag on my own budget this time. I am going to get it in this coming week after I get the replacement laptop so that I can be sure of the size...I wish that they can give me HP2510p instead of 6910p..I understand that the 2510p is less powerful compared to my previous 6910p...I have no concern about performance as the laptop is used solely for remote login into my workstation at office and surfing at times...no heavy processing needed on it...my concern is more on the size and weight.

And my work badge has yet been issued due to duo superior level approval needed...so troublesome...need to get a temporary badge every morning.

No comments: