Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My masterpiece...clay craft

Every small parts and pieces below are my kneading pieces from polymer clay.

I am involved in this craft initially with a kind intention to help the Tzu Chi movement to prepare craft for sale during their upcoming food fair besides to fulfill my passion to learn.

After attending a class with my Si Fu and a training session with friends, I was promoted to be tutor...haha...I gave 2 sessions to the newbies.

So here are all my creations. I am expected to produce 50 clay item...I believe I can easily hit this so my ultimate goal is 2 double that figure....gambate Sze Wan!

Each of these pieces took me about 45 mins to 1 hour to complete. The smaller the size, the harder it is to make.
My clay crafts compared to Malaysia coins
my sheepu on 10 cents coin...took me about 2 hours to complete :S
bear bear with 10 cents coin
my own design...moo moo on 5 cents coin

6 comments:

Alyssa Ng said...

so cute! good work and skill!!! ;)

Yeyau said...

u noe wat...
u can do a part time job d.
congrats.
-yy

Cindy said...

wow... so cute....
can teach me??

~DRagonMoN~ said...

You create all that???
Geng wor.... look cute and nice~

szewan62 said...

thanks Ally!

YY, yes...very good and high income part time job...

Cindy,
I m still learning....got lots more to improve on but sure enough to teach liao...have given sessions to others ready :D..may be we can have 1 or 2 sessions together...then next time in our GGA camp, we have more craft choices...dont want to keep doing same craft :D

KM, yes all by me...thanks!

angelinemiss said...

Wah... so small?! *salute salute!