Sunday, May 9, 2010

1st day into my postgrad study

I was glad that my postgraduate study finally took off. My first lecture by an old wise man, Prof. Tou was interesting as well as challenging at the same time. He was lecturing on the quantum mechanics, atom, electron and etc. He covered months of form 5 and form 6 Chemistry and Physics syllabus in less than 3 hours. In fact his lecture was more conclusive. Perhaps it was because we now have better understanding of the law of nature.

I am going to have hard time catching up with those lectures while juggling them with my work, family and friends at the same time. May god bless and give the strength and sanity to pursue my dream! I must finish and graduate in the minimum 2 years!

2 comments:

~DRagonMoN~ said...

+u~!

C.Y. said...

great! you sure can do it!