Sunday, May 16, 2010

the longest day of my life, 15th May 2010

15th May 2010 was a super long day. The longest day of my life with a total of 39 hours with a total of 22 hours spent on transit and on flight.

The journey was very bumpy on our way above the Pacific Ocean. Luckily my pill took effect and I managed to doze off despite the unpleasing economic seat. It was more spacious on window seat and safe to have the cabin wall and window to lean and look out upon.

Best of all about this trip was that all the immigration and custom clearance procedure seems so smooth...not a single beep from Penang to Singapore then to Hong Kong and San Francisco.

Oh...not to forget, Changi Airport deserved all the extremely good reviews. So much to see and so much to do there. There were activities and spaces for everyone! But Hong Kong airport has more stores for shoppaholics.

I better go on bed now and today is going to be a long day. SF 49 miles scenic here I come!

No comments: