Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd July 2010: Approximately 25,000ft above sea level

Despite the sucks PDT, I believe this will be a truly enjoyable trip. The PDT started on the 30th in the Kompleks Rakan Muda Mont Kiara. With the lack of planning, we wasted most of our time there. We made full use of our time by doing last minute shopping and got our name card printed.

Our journey from the kompleks to KLIA was really terrible. The bus was in bad shape, moving at average of 10km/h, dragging the wheels all the way to Putrajaya where we were transferred into another bus. We were worried that we would not make it in time :S

Upon our arrival at airport, we headed to the check in counter and glad to leave our extra huge luggage behind. Never on any of my trip abroad, I have such a loaded bag. I would have packed differently if I were being informed about itinerary earlier.

Anyway, there's nothing to worry about the huge luggage as we were flying on business class. For me, it was superb to learn that I was entitled to the MH frequent flyer miles :-). As we are flying on business class, we got to use the golden club lounge. I tried to psycho the team into the terminal earlier so that we could enjoy and indulge there but some suggested that only light meals will be serve there hence we got to stay out till 9pm.

When we finally got into the Golden Lounge, many regretted for having their dinner out. PT and I enjoyed savoring those yummy delicacies and not to forget our refreshing shower after the sweaty and smelly bus ride.

We boarded our flight on time however there was a short delay due to other connecting flights delay. Anyway it was a pleasant flight on a super spacious and comfy seat. My seat could be lowered all the way and still would not caused any uneasiness to the person behind. After the satay at supper and a shot of Tia Maria, I just laid down and dozed off till the time for breakfast a little while ago.

What more can I expect on this trip? Looking forward to Korea. The next post I have will be written on the Korean soil.

감사합니다!

For more photos,please refer to FB album

No comments: