Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day



On October 15th, bloggers around the web will unite to put a single important issue on everyone’s mind - the environment. Every blogger will post about the environment in their own way and relating to their own topic. The aim is to get everyone talking towards a better future.

Well what I have to say about this topic???

hmm...here it is!

During my school years, I have never like to sing our National Anthem and my school song....perhaps because we were actually made to sing them everyday during morning assembly. However there is one song which I loved so much and one which I still sing often.

It is the song by Zainal Abidin and title 'Hijau' (green in Engish). I believe all those who understand Bahasa Malaysia will understand its meaning....hope that all Malaysians would really appreciate this song and think twice on how your every action can change this world.

Let's practise 5R....Recycle, Reuse, Reduce, Rethink and Repair....this is the theme of the AIESEC UPM's Miracle Conference which I have organized and facilitated 2 years ago.

Let's enjoy HIJAU....GREEN


No comments: