Monday, October 29, 2007

Hiking + Cooking




yes...I went on hiking again.

Last week I went on hiking at FRIM, Kepong with my AIESEC friends...Anne, Gan, Simon, Seanz, Poh Doo and Bee Lin and my sis.

According to the online review and description, this place has got excellent view of KL city center from the tree top canopy.

This is how it looks like



But we were very very dissapointed to learn that I was closed for maintainance.... :-(

Anyway we still enjoyed the hike and the so called water fall.



After the tiring hike, all of us returned to my sis house and cooked for our get together. I made spagetti and sushi with Anne's help and our Mr Gan made us a half steamed and half baked cake. As my sis house is lack of utensil we ended up having to remove the cake from steming half way through to give way to my spagetti and baked it using microwave. Thank Gan for his effort .... :-)

The dinner was great and my sis house was sparkling clean...and all the food ate up, no left over.

thanks to Gan, Anne, Simon and Seanz...oh yes besides the food, it was great to have such a get together....managed to catch up with Ren Chang, Raja and Whitsney....though a little busy then preparing for my presentation on the following day.

No comments: