Thursday, October 11, 2007

Too many plans for year end break

The break has yet to come but I have been thrown with so many plans.

Yesterday I received 2 official invitation.

One is from the 3P group. It's a program co-organized by the Higher Education Ministry. They provides professional certification such as CCNA, MCSE, Java and etc here. For those unaware of what these are....they are actually professional certification for computing, networking and engineering fields and normally they are very costly (ranging hundreds to thousands). So under this program I have been selected to join the CCNA program. It is schedule from 19 Nov to 8Dec.


Secondly is the invi from the Girl Guides Asso. They are organizing a training course from 21 Nov to 26 Nov in Holiday Inn Glenmarie, KL and if I am to join them then I will be one of the facilitator cum trainer candidate there. I am not sure how far or how long more I will be with GGA but what I am certain now is that I want to contribute to guiding movement. I sincerely admire Pn Phuah for her guiding spirit. Despite her age and her illness, she is still so keen to guiding. So looking at the current situation in Penang GGA of lack of qualified trainers, I do hope that I can do something on this. Moreover this time, I think the test would be easier as it is a 
centralized training course. Rather than me doing all the planning 
and executing it all by myself, now we have a team of us.



I am undecided. On top of this 2 plans, I have my earlier pre-planned holiday trip. I have planned to do backpacking in Thailand, mainly in the northen cities like Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai and Bangkok as well as the Golden Triangle. May be crossing the Myammar border too. I have booked all my flight tickets there. This trip will be from 26 Nov to 22 Dec.

Golden Triangle - My destination this yr end

My elephant ride in Chiang Mai

River cruise in Bangkok

So which is a better choice for me?

No comments: