Friday, March 20, 2009

Books I am on now

Recently I am back on my reading track. Spending minutes to hours daily before bed on the books.

I am currently on 'The Zahir' by Paulo Coelho. I have read few other of his great collections. Though his books were originally written in Portuguese, the translated English versions are equally that good. He is abled to describe the enviroment extremely well, making my imagination go wild with him. Every step and actions were pictured in my mind. I love his book for the theme that he delivers. It was not soley about love, he describes a lot about losses, pain and reality world.

So The Zahir is for my nights in Jelutong. Back in BM, I have 'The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference' by Malcolm Gladwell. This book describes about the three rules of epidemics and how they work with real life scenarios. I have never thought the survival of international brand like Hush Puppies is a tribute to this effect.

So moving on, I have another book in line for reading, 'Digital SLR & Photographing for Dummies'. So what even if it is a dummies collection as long as it is informative. This dummies collection is good enough for me to have it as a coffee table topic. I love photographing but have yet to own a DSLR. Let us see how much I can learn from this and if it is conviencing, then who knows if I may purchase another camera.

No comments: