Sunday, August 22, 2010

11th July 2010: Goodbye Korea!

It has been years since I last stayed up all night long. Song and I spent so much time together for the past hours.

Finally in the morning, we got ready for our last breakfast together....more kim chi for the last time :D. We finally departed for Incheon Airport at about 8.30am and arrived at about 9.30am. There were long queues at the check in counters. We quickly checked in our luggage. I was thankful for the extra baggage allowance. My luggage weighted 31.7kg and it was checked in straight all the way until Penang without additional charges on me....yahoo! We bid farewell to Kim and Song and headed to our gate. It was such a waste that we didn't have time for the KAL Golden Lounge or time to admire the world class airport.

We boarded MH067 and flew straight back to Kuala Lumpur. This time the business class was completely full but I was too tired and slept on most of the time. We finally arrived in Malaysia at close to 4pm. I bid farewell to the other folks and headed to the Golden Lounge. I continued my flight back to Penang and arrived home at close to 9pm.

These 10 days were very exciting. I got to see the world and enjoyed world hospitality.

For more photos,please refer to FB album

No comments: