Thursday, February 21, 2008

Everything seems to went wrong

These late few days...so many bad things kept striking me...I tried to avoid and it seemed that they were unavoided.

  1. My fyp is still no where near completion and many more assignment due soon...really soon
  2. My notebook gave me whole lot of trouble and worries....1st the Fedora gui just dint work...then switching to another version of Fedora causing my notebook to hang coz of compatibility...then my windows also gone 'gong'. So in shortly 3 day I have formatted my laptop for may be 10 times....this is disaster!
  3. Then today my car was bumped by some stupid fellow....thou it wasn't very severe but it was still another issu that needs my attention....
  4. And I am worry about my job upon graduation...I have turned down 2 giving priority to my AIESEC internship but if the stupid system kept not functioning well...then I am really really worry...hopefully Cafrey can deliver more good news for me...

I can't take it anymore....so many things to juggle with...feel like heading somewhere and shout it out loud...

I desperately need a holiday....hope that my visit to Mines Wonderland tonight and the bowling session tomorrow could cheer me up!

Peace!

No comments: