Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My form finally in MyAIESEC.net

Finally after a month of anxiety and worries....my EP form is finally in our MyAIESEC.net. Finally Cafrey deliver me this good news. My Ep number is now...EP-In-MY-UP-2008-1296.

I am sad to condemn our new system...not that it's new feature suck but rather the integration of the IXP in the new system which didn't work. I understand that trial run could not be run at full force hence there may be bugs or problems went undetectable. but just wondering why didn't they pay more attention on our core module...EXCHANGE!!!

Anyway...I am happy for my form is finally in....hope to get more good news from Cafrey and hope that my exchange module will be useable soon...I can't wait to match myself out...

Looking forward for my internship abroad! And to all my AIESEC counterpart...please assist me to match...Thanks!

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

wow.. an internship abroad.. good good.. it will be nice and great experience.. good luck to you!