Friday, February 22, 2008

It's good to let it out

Finally recharged...

After some tiring days, finally they came to an end...I am now sitting in leisure in Kim Gary after the bowling game...trust me, a bowling game is really good to relax...you can toast away all your stress and unhappiness...

While a night out with my coursemates were stress free promising...We were in Mines Wonderland yesterday night to witness the CNY celebration...The snow house was freezing cold and the lanterns were astonishing...I have to admit that all of us are photomaniacs...everycorner we turned, we were sure to stop for a shot with either a lantern or even a gigantic piece of ice.









And the performance was excellent...I can't image myself being tossed up in the air...don't believe me then watch this clip...





Thank you to Ee Pheng, Yau, Kuan Mon, Hooi Fang and Kim Haur for such a good company!



Now I am so energetic after this great recharged!

No comments: