Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Malaysia....justice and fair

Well I am not surprise to learn that our parliment has been dissolved today following all our recent good news and advertorial on our gov's good deeds nation wide especially to the chinese community...


I am happy for many people has benefitted from our generous gov's act...but...

Well I know that I am not in any position to judge anything but I believe our people are smart enough to decide what's better.

while about Jeff Ooi...I think I would vote for him if he contest in my area...but I believe he wouldn't want to be placed in such a kampung place like Bachang Bubuk...even I have not stepped my foot there...why Bachang Bubuk when I am staying in Bukit Minyak???

Let us choose what's best for us and may Malaysia be free and prosper!

And for me...I can't wait to cast my 1st vote...hmm...another symbol of freedom and adulthood....


2 comments:

lolly said...

hey, how to cast vote for our home area ar? We're in Serdang wor.

szewan62 said...

well...it's our duty to vote...remember we are good citizens of Malaysia...I don't mind travel all the way back just to vote