Sunday, April 6, 2008

My final days in uni...Burning Midnight Oil

Time flies...I have been complaining about how hard uni life is but now it is almost the end, I start to feel so solemn...It seems that I have to move on to my next phase which I could image it as tough tough tough with less surprises and joyous moment hanging out with friends...only routines to be complete days after days...

I wonder what will my decision now lead me to? I hope I would not regret my decision in choosing Intel as my starting point...my learning platform and network expansion.

..........

Now in the middle of the night...a time which I am supposed to burn my midnight oil...I chose to blog...I just can not concentrate...I have been watching drama for the past 2 days...and my fisrt paper is on monday...I feel guilty but I just can't help it...I really have to get back to my books...

1 comment:

Alyssa Ng said...

good luck!
i felt the same way too. when i first started on my course, i nearly give up because of the workload. but now that it is april, time flew by really fast.
it's going to be exam season soon.
cai cai kar yao! :)