Thursday, July 2, 2009

My 4th team building with VTS-M

I love team building. This was my 4th team building in VTS-M...2nd that I organized.

In the morning, we played bowling at Penang Bowl. I was in Group 3 with WE, KW and WK. I enjoyed playing bowling with my colleagues. Never expected there were so many master of the game in my department.
WK, WE, KW and me, SW....seem like this group is only for the Ws.
me in action...1st round score - 122...can't remember how many spares and strikes
me...got the Best Female Player...yeah!

After the game, we headed to the E&O hotel's Sarkies Corner. We had a great buffet lunch there. The food was excellent and the price was good as well...Inteller got 15% off...so it was only RM41.05 per person.
my starter...most of the starter dishes were good
I love the curry chicken and the squid...many more main course choices but my stomach just didn't have enough space for all
even though I was full, still could not resist them...these desserts were 10x better than in G-Hotel
syok sendiri after meal... :D
VTSM gals...girl power!

No comments: