Thursday, July 9, 2009

My days in PGGA: 1998 - 2009...GangShow 2009

Time flies...this is already my 11th year in service at PGGA. I have seen PGGA celebrating its 80th, 85th and now in its 90th Anniversary...

So far in our 90th Anniversary celebration, we have had the Walkathon 2009, Girl Guides Big Line Up and World Thinking Day Celebration 2009. The recent Gang Show 2009 in Dewan Sri Pinang was another blast to our anniversary celebration.
This 3rd Gang Show of ours was remarkable. Never I have seen an local guiding event being package and branded such a way. So much effort being place on its' presentation. Perhaps this was different all thanks to the young blood of PGGA.
we are the featured in the Gang Show logo?

Thanks to our chair, CLK, all committee members and not to be missed my superb cool backstage team who manage the show excellently despite the few unwanted mid show intervals.
this was actually my favourite performance during rehearsal but sadly they did not emerged as the top 3 winners
these young brownies have a lot of courage to perform on such a huge grand stage
wonder how big our stage was? I think we can have 30 people side by side on one straight line
the young and energetic Backstage team
we who made Gang Show 2009 happened...proudly present the Gang Show 2009 committee members...

*all the photos were not my production as I was occupied all time at the back stage...THANK YOU to all our cameramen and camerawomen!

No comments: