Friday, December 21, 2007

Camping and camping...those were the days

Even with such a short holiday, I spared 2 days out for guiding camp. This was a rather stress free camp. I have no test to take nor any testing to do. I remembered my camp last year. It was really a very hectic camp. Running a 5 days camp with only few of my best buddies was hecticful enough moreover, Stella, Vern and me were taking our JPC, QM and camp com test respectively and with a whole bunch of 1st time campers. We have been put understress, testing us on all aspect, physically, mentally, knowledge, management and organizing skills.

am glad that I was able to smile then...with my camp staff....missing from picture...our QM and AQM, Vern Han and Xien Yee

I am thankful to be in guiding and to have this great link to make so many new friends and meet all my sisters in guiding! 


My sisters...Queen's Guides

No comments: