Thursday, December 6, 2007

Obsessed with Facebook

Well months ago, I found it irritating when I received a lot of invitations from my friends inviting me to join in the Facebook. I kept ignoring it until some friends actually sat beside me and asked me to sign up right away. Well I have never thought much of using it back then. I thought I am happy with my Friendster. I just signed up and she earned her point. I thought that was the end of the stry with this muka buku like all other social network website.

At first it looks very simple and very much the same as friendster



Until recently, I started to open it up...just trying to kill my boring hours in my training class.  

So I started to browse around. Looking at my friends page...as I continued, more and more 
invitation for all sorts of application.

Do not to miss out any cool appli, I accepted most of the invitation and installed it in my page. As days past, I have more applications installed. I tried new stuff every now and then.

And finally, now I fall in love with my virtual pet name Xiao Wan on the Fluff. Xiao Wan is a cute panda who is loves by others...So many people pet her daily. She has many companion too. Now she has got 2 rain and 2 dear, 1 tigger, 1 panda, 1 moo moo and 1 mouse accompaning her daily. She eats a lot...well more than be. But her diet is a little abnormal for a loving panda...she loves eating old boot and drinking milk. Bamboo and most fruits are just not meant for her....

Meet xiao wan


wait...you see this is not all about Facebook...they offers more...I have my virtual aquarium and garden too....



and whole lots of gifts and hugs to show you care...



and many more games available for me....

but I have got to stop soon...my boring training routine class is going to end this weekend. By then I will not have so much time to spend in front of my screen for this....luckily! or else I don't know how to stop....

No comments: