Monday, December 17, 2007

We need water but not this much

I may have to cancel of my coming holiday trip to Tasik Kenyir, Terengganu as the weather worsen. But my uneasy is not due to this. I am worried for my fellow countrymen and friends on the West and South. We have been hit by monsoon. The downpour started weeks ago and the weather forecast is not very positive of it getting better any sooner than mid Jan.

Now the death toll already hits 12 and about 20,000 people homeless. How many more will we loss to this heavy rain?...GOD...Please spare us from this disasterous water flow!

Hope that the rain will stopped for at least for a couple of days...let the water retreat first...now it is way too much for us to take...and for our neighbouring Thailand, perhaps please build a stronger dam.

And for all parents....please do take care of your children!

really heavy rain

parking lot...

our hero in Johor

school in Pekan, Pahang hit by flood



No comments: