Thursday, December 6, 2007

Working abroad - Nicole's first day at work

Nicole, my good working partner cum buddy started her work officially in ABN AMRO, Singapore today under the AIESEC IIEP. I have been so anxious about her internship. Has spend a lot of times doing matching for her since early May. Now I have this great satisfaction for sending her off to experiece working in this MNC. ABN AMRO is surely a good place to work in as it is a well known organization in the banking industry.

So after this long wait for all immigration processes, she has finally being granted her permit by the ministry of the ManPower (MOM) Singapore. She will be working in Singapore for a year....

Wishing her all the best in this life changing opportunity! And not to forget wishing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY!A good start for a new year.

Lastly thanked AIESEC for providing this great platform and AIESEC Singapore for coordinating and assisting her to adapt to this new community.

1 comment:

NicoleT said...

tried googling my name and found this.. haha.. thank you for worrying about me.. i'm ok..
will post pics soon.. when i get a camera..
just got my pay cheque a few days ago.. so do let me know when you coming to SG for your treat..