Saturday, December 15, 2007

YES!!! MovieTime

yes...after another long winding semester...now in holiday, it is movie time again. I remembered the last holiday when I was doing my internship in Intel Penang, I have Friday as my movie day. Shortly in 10 weeks, I watched 7 movies namely...Shrek The Third, Pirates of Caribbien: At World's End, Ocean's Thirteen, Surf Up, Ratatouille, Live Free or Die Hard and Transformer.
















Then in the mid of class, I managed to catch them : Harry Porter and The Order of the Phoenix, Bourne Ultimatum, Rush Hour 3, Resident Evil 4









Then now in holiday...yesterday I watched both Enchanted and The Warlord. 4 hours in cinema was just nice to kill some time.




So this is all that I have this year...Out of this all, the movie that I prefered most is the Transformer...Live Free od Die Hard is good as well...

No comments: