Friday, March 7, 2008

Am satisfy!

yes...finally there is an interview that I find myself doing the best...the past interviews were horrible...

Thou the interview today with Altera has not promise me anything but I am sure that I have done my best. Hope that Mr Ian is happy with my performance in the interview!

This interview has surely boosted my confidence to face my next session with Intel Penang next Monday. I hope that with my collective experience I would be able to perform better then.

........:-(

But another Q in mind, would I accept the offer if there is one?...I don't know. I would really like to venture out to oversea but at the same time an offer locally seem to be a promising future in the field of my preference....so what now?

Hope that someone can enlighten me on this...

No comments: