Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Night to remember with CCCPro Fellows

This may perhaps be the last CC gathering that I attended with still as an undergraduate. I am really proud and thankful to our 3rd year junior for such a well done job….

Our Graduation Night will always be remembered.

Our night begins at 7pm in the Berjaya Golf Resort's pool side. Though the weather was rather bad, drizzling a most of the time, but we enjoyed the great plan. We was placed on the cafe ground next to the pool side...so no worries about shelter....hence we were all dry....:D

Besides the ground, everything seems well too. The performances were great. I could not believe that they actually put in so much effort in preparing us this special night. and the games....thou at some point it was rather disgusting, it was still a great plan.

And not to forget to mention here...our special event...'Everyone is King & Queen'...well i know many were not surprised by the title...I have been expecting mine has got something to do with food...like Ms. HoChiak. So I was closed....I got Ms. Food Critic...Actually personally until now, I would still prefer Ms HoChiak...let me go and get another key chain on that.

I could not continue any longer in my half squating position, trying to find some free access point around the neighbourhood...no comfortable chair nor table :-(

photos to be updated later!

No comments: