Thursday, March 20, 2008

Intel vs Altera vs AIESEC

I am lost now....I have been looking forward to go on an internship by AIESEC but due to the earlier delay, so I have yet to secure any confirmation....many approaches but nothing seemed promising and to my preference...and when the date I set for @ was over, I have to go out and hunt for job...

I didn't not place much hope in getting a job here but now...I have got...and 2 at once...both are tycoon.

Now with that 2 offers from Intel and Altera, I don't know which to choose...Intel and Altera are all about my career while AIESEC is all about experience and live life to the fullness.

I guess, my career comes 1st...but it seems harder for me than my friends as I got permanent employment offer from both. and both as software engineer. And in terms of basic, it is only a small diff on 100++. And both also have confirmed bonus...altera--> 2 months and intel 1 and half. I have heard that increment in intel is better at most of the time but with higher retrenchment rate too...as for other benefits like share and etc, both org have their own package and both seem promising.

I really hope that someone can enlighten me on this....do drop me a msg if you have any insight about these 2 org...

No comments: