Thursday, March 27, 2008

My next outing to V-I-E-T-N-A-M

Yes...I have my next holiday plan out ready.

Thou I am in the mid of rushing through all my assignments and my final year project, I still managed to lay my plan.

I will be heading to Ho Chin Minh on the very day I finish my final final exam. I am flying off on the 21st and will be back on 25th April. This is going to the shortest holiday abroad. And considering the flying time, we are actually on a 4 day trip only. Just nice for a breakaway after the tensed exam and before my final year project presentation...

Oh yes...forgotten to mention, the 'we' are Ee Pheng, Tzy Chin and Pei Ee.

We have booked our flights and accommodation there. This is surely gonna be a memorable trip with lots and lots of photos into my collection...and I can't wait to taste their famous coffee...and the

Anyway if anyone is still interested to join us, please let me know...best if you have a companion...easier to move about in pairs...



Hope that I will get recharged to face my challenging future in the working society!



How nice it is if I can have a longer holiday here to visit the hill tribe...

No comments: