Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Another year wiser

This was my last birthday celebration in my uni years.

My bday cake...yummy blueberry!

First on the day before, I had a karaoke party with Tzy Chin and Sunny. We sang and sang and flushed our worries and stressed away...

sweet voices

17th November 2007, it's my birthday! I received calls, sms and msn messages wishing me 'Happy Birthday'. Weren't they all so lovely? 

I have spent my whole morning infront of my PC responding to them and surfing. Actually I was rather lazy to leave my comfy room. So have to turn down lunch offer...reserved that meal for some other time, ok guys?

November babies...

omg...cake eating competition

Then I was out for dinner....my dear course mates threw Hou gou, Fenix and me birthday party in House of Milwaukee, Balakong. Oh yes...Hou gou's bday falls on the same day as mine while Fenix's is on 21st...oh yes...we have any conincident in our course and all in november...first we have CY and Miou on Nov 3, then it's Hougou and me on 17th then we have quad on 21st...Pei Lee, Mei Yeen, Boon and Fenix. So just imagine how happening is November in our course...

Happy big family!

Thou the food was only so-so but I enjoyed it with the company the others. And one remarkable event there is d cake cutting...3 cakes all at once and the birthday song played on the background...yes, the owner was so kind to actually play the song out loud and got us under the limelight.

The eye in my hands

Then we drove upnorth cutting through the city heart to the Eye of Malaysia at Titiwangsa Lake.


The view there was great thou not very much like what I have imagined. We didn't take the ride on the gondolas. We thought the view from the outside will surely better than being in there...and I think we are all correct...just look at the photos below....they are so marvellous!

The light and water show



Great view...the Eye of Malaysia and the KLCC




After the crazy photo sessions, we continued our day at the Wings Cafe, Times Square. We had a great time there....we chated, we played cards and we 'chai mui'...we were pretty much like what you see in the HK drama....and of course going to  musical cafe, we made lots and lots of dedication...couldn't remember how many times the bday song was played...

Another bday drink and toast for the bday babies!

It was indeed a long day...a long and enjoyable day!

Thanks to all my folks and friends!

 

No comments: