Thursday, November 22, 2007

Freedom of speech

Today I got pissed off by this damn UPM's security guards.

First I was barred from entering UPM because I have lend my metric card to LK 2 days ago and it was still with her...Thou I have 2 passenger in my car who have theirs with them, I was not allowed in. I was asked to dropped them and I have to turn back. Obviously I am student here...I wonder who the hack will actually go to uni at this early hour during holiday else then those pity students who are stucked here with fyp and training courses like me....damn!

Secondly, it was after our lunch. While entering the uni, the stupid guards were acting pretty much like guerillas...they were yelling here and there....couldn't they actually ask the driver to stop by the side politely? It is really ashamed to have such people at our front line. I wonder if this is the hospitality which Malaysians are proud with?...omg!

So can you guess why the guards were making trouble here??? It think it's has got something to do with GMM...I saw our great here Mr Simon Ooi walking out from the administrative building...and some reporters around with those black solid camere....so this is perhaps the best that UPM can do to stop its students to voice out....

Whether you like it or not....there is nothing called fairness, nothing like equality and nothing more like freedom!

No comments: