Sunday, November 25, 2007

Interesting...my career to be

Got a link to a video on youtube....wanted to embed it here but it has been disabled for embedding....

Anyway want to promote to u all....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CDiqVjzDYk

Super interesting! Let's start our career with cube dreaming! 

Lyric: Cube Dreaming

It was just another day at the usual pace,
I'm sitting in my cube in the same old place.
I see the same old docking station,
the same old job in the same old situation.

Work grows, it's always like that,
the more time I have, it seems, the more work I get.
I sit alone and wonder why
it's been so long since I got to see the sky...

I'm sure, that you're just like me.
We all have our issues with our WLB.
But wait, there is a way,
to get you through the rest of the day...

and it's called:

Cube dreamin', you're dreaming in style,
I'll show you how to do it and it won't take a while,
you just lie back in your ergo chair,
take a deep breath of the office air,
and close your eyes and start cube dreamin' away...

I dream of pretty places where I'd like to be,
I'm lying on the sands on the beach by the sea.
With a warm breeze blowing at me,
it feels so good to be free...

and as I was dreamily watching the tides,
a pretty young lady comes and sits by my side,
and she looks at me with those pretty eyes,
tell me, what was I to do, when she said:

"Come with me now baby I wanna be with you..."

and then I wake up, to find that things are not what they seem.
I see my T41, that stupid machine,
it's got another fatal error, another blue screen.
I guess I'll just restart, then go back and dream....

'cause I'd rather do:

Cube dreamin', I'm dreaming in style,
I'll show you how to do it and it won't take a while.
you just lie back in your ergo chair,
take a deep breath of the office air,
and close your eyes and start cube dreamin' away...

I close my eyes, and start cube dreamin' away...


No comments: