Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My concern

It has been our gov's practice to create a shield among us and the outside world...in a way to keep us naive and tame!

Over the years after being exposed to much injustice and unfairness, i tend to think beyond that. More over with all the current issue such as the Lingam and the Bersih rally....which share some lime light on the judiciary and electoral.

Nowadays, reading blog and online newspaper has been one of my favorite pass time. My top list would be the thestaronline, malaysiakini, limkitsiangblog, thecicak and etc. I find all these informative and should be used by all Malaysians to understand our country's position politically and economically.

And now, like many others, I am also guessing when our PM will call for next general election so that I can cast one....

No comments: