Saturday, September 1, 2007

Convocation

What does convocation means to you and me?

Recently many of my friends have graduated from their respective universities. Well sharing their happy moments make me imagine how will mine look like later.

Hmm...after analyzing many of those minor stuffs...I know what I want.

All that I actually wanted is the presence of my both parents, family and some closed friends. I need no presents, just a wish of congratulation will do. Well for flowers, my parent will give me a bouquet and another 
from my sis. So it i just nice not to cover up my face in the photos.

Apart from the above, it will be better if my convocation session is on the weekend, then I will have more people to share my joy with and it is best if it is on the 2nd session of the day. 
Then it will not be that hot or else I am going to faint. 
The robe is so thick and heavy and with another coat
 in side, I doubt I am not going to faint.

And I think the best moment that day will be the moment when all my coursemates gather around and start to throw our cap....like those that I have watched on the TV.

Can't wait for the arrival of that day!

2 comments:

kablooi said...

you know, some of us didn't manage to throw our hats... cos we had so many pins in our hair to stop it from falling. hahaha...

kablooi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.