Friday, September 14, 2007

Famine 30



I am going to join the Famine 30. It will be from 12pm on the 15 Sept to 6pm 16 Sept in Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur. No solid food for 30 hours...how can I do that?

 
Here is my receipt to join in the Famine30 camp.

Well if my action can help others, then I will try my very best. No eating for 30 hours may be well aligned to my diet plan. So it is good in some way.

To all my dear friend, please show your support. If you can't join us for this 30 hours, you can do your part in help. You can donate to the world vision fund at http://www.worldvision.com.my

And if you are interested in funding to feed a child and think that RM50 per month may be too much, then give me a call. I wanna find some1 to share with as well....

So lets play your role to make this world a better place!

No comments: